ALA Career Connections at LabAutomation2010
ALA Career Connections at LabAutomation2010 also provides job seekers a means to browse the job boards, and network with recruiting professionals.
- Online Résumé Submission
- "Flag" Your Résumé as a LabAutomation Résumé and Connect With Employers Also Attending LabAutomation2010
- Search Jobs Available At LabAutomation2010
- Free! One-to-One Career Coaching Sessions
Your company can conduct highly confidential and professional in-person interviews, and have a major presence in a quaint setting that nurtures networking and relationship building. LabAutomation2010 posting packages are available, post now for the best rates.
- Special Job Posting Rates Available for LabAutomation2010
- Private Interview Space Available Contact Carol Brady at email@example.com for Availability
- Access to Over 4,000 LabAutomation2010 Participants
Get Started Today! Create An Account
Monday-Tuesday, January 25-26, 2010, 10:00-6:00 p.m.
Palm Springs Convention Center Mesquite G/H
Enhanced for LabAutomation2010, career coaching services return to ALA Career Connections.
PharmaLogics Recruiting will be returning to ALA Career Connections and, this year, Marshall Brown & Associates will also provide professional and discrete career services for LabAutomation2010 attendees.
Both companies will be on-hand for private, one-to-one dedicated time to conduct mock interviews, review resumes, and strategize market opportunities with job seekers and hiring managers. This is a free service.
Reserve your FREE one-to-one meeting here.
Life After Graduate School & Your First Year On The Job: Presented by the American Chemical Society
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
LabAutomation2010, Palm Springs, CA, USA
Returning for the third time to LabAutomation this year is a much improved one-day program focused on the transition from the academic world to the business world dealing with such sensitive items as interviewing skills, appropriate attire, relocation, cultural impacts, and much, much more. New this year, is a section dedicated specifically to early career professionals and focusing on the first year on the job.
Instructor: Professor Joel Shulman, Ph.D., University of Cincinnati
Preparing For Life After Graduate School
8-10:30AM Breakfast Served
- Resume Preparation: There’s always room for improvement
- Effective Interviewing for Industry: A trainable skill
What to Expect: Your First Year on the Job
12:30-3:30PM Lunch Served
- First Year on the Job: Getting started in your career
- IP & Patents: What you need to know
- Business Economics for R&D: A brief primer
- Q&A Panel with Industry Leaders