Late Night With LRIG Participants
ALA Selects 16 Companies From Around the World for Late Night With LRIG Program at LabAutomation2010
Late Night With LRIG is a highly interactive assembly weaving together all the constituent audiences attending LabAutomation2010 to learn about and discuss the latest innovations in laboratory automation and technology products and services. The evening offers quick, discerning information bites from 16 emerging and/or well-established companies that serve the many industries employing the science of laboratory automation.
Participants learn about and discuss the latest innovations in laboratory automation and technology products and services while companies showcase their latest products and technology improvements. Each presentation is seven minutes long, followed by three minutes for questions and answers.
Late Night With LRIG will take place during LabAutomation2010 and is set for Monday, January 25, 7-9 pm.
The following companies were selected to participate:
- BioTek Instruments, Inc., Winooski, VT, USA EL406 1536 Well Washer
- BSSN Software, Mainz, Germany Open Data Management and Archiving Platform Based on the AnIML Data Standard
- Caliper Life Sciences, CA, USA Zephyr Genomics Workstation
- CellASIC, San Leandro, CA, USA CellASIC Microfluidic Cell Culture Arrays
- Curiox Biosystems, Singapore DropArray™ Technology
- Delta Robotics, Berne, Switzerland BioFactory : A novel approach to Bioprinting
- Etaluma, Inc., Carlsbad, CA, USA FlashFluor (R)
- Heartland Biotech, Madison, WI, USA INNOPSYS INNOSCAN
- HighRes Biosolutions, Woburn, MA, USA NanoCell™
- Infoteam Software AG, Laubisrütistrasse, Switzerland SiLA Software Library
- Labcyte, Sunnyvale, CA, USA Echo Screening and Omics Packages
- LIMR Chemical Genomics Institute (LCGC), Wynnewood, PA, USA Orthogonal-Compressed Compound Libraries (OCL): A new HTS Consumable'
- Live Cell Assays, Martinez, CA, USA VSOM™
- Microsonic Systems, San Jose, CA, USA HENDRIX SM100
- NanoEngineering, West Palm Beach, FL, USA Mass-spectrometry of Viruses
- PharmaSeq, Monmouth Jct., NJ, USA p-Chip Tagging System