SLAS seeks a volunteer editor for the Society wiki, LabAutopedia.
- Seek, solicit and find new content for the wiki
- As appropriate, write new articles
- Assist the “wiki-challenged” in creation of article pages
- Review new content for appropriateness
- Maintain proper organization of the wiki, including table of contents and categorization of articles
- Make monthly updates to the wiki home page
- Interface as appropriate with the SLAS professional team
The ideal editor would have a broad based background in laboratory science and technology and be effective at networking with the community of potential article authors. Experience in working in the wikitext coding environment and/or an aptitude to learn such is highly desirable. A small stipend is offered.
Contact Steve Hamilton to apply.