Housing & Travel Information
Below please find details on
- Hotel Reservations (Individual and Group Hotel Reservations)
- Airline Reservations
- Airport Transportation
Online! Make your reservations online for immediate confirmation of hotel. Please have your credit card and arrival/departure information ready.
Individual Hotel Reservations
Individual SBS 2011 hotel reservation rate is guaranteed until Monday, February 21, 2011, or until the block is filled, whichever is first.
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
6000 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
$239 Single/Double Occupancy (plus mandatory $15 resort fee*)
- This rate is available until February 21, 2011, or until the block is filled, whichever is first.
- Cancellation Policy: 72 Hours prior to arrival
- Early Departures: subject to a $50 fee. Please note that this is applicable only if you change your departure date after check in.
- Gaylord Palms Resort is just 20 minutes from Orlando International airport
* The $15 resort fee includes:
- Wireless internet access in guest rooms, atriums, and poolside
- Daily newspaper
- Dasani bottled water (2 replenished daily)
- Access to the resort's state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- High-speed internet access in each guest room
- Local phone calls up to 20 minutes ($.10/minute thereafter)
- Toll-free and credit card calls up to 20 minutes ($.10/minute thereafter)
- Scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World theme parks
Deposit: The Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center requires a credit card guarantee at the time of reservation.
Changes & Cancellations: All reservation changes and cancellations must be made through Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center.
To avoid being charged for one night, cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Early departures are subject to a $50.00 fee. Please note that this is applicable only if you change your departure date after check in.
Group Hotel Reservations
Group reservations are confirmed on a first-come basis.
Please note, for group reservations of 10 or more rooms, requestors must review and agree to the below guidelines:
- To reserve 10 or more rooms, please contact Ruth Rodriguez, Gaylord Palms Resort Group Housing Coordinator at Ruth.Rodriguez@GaylordHotels.com; +1.407.586.2003.
- A valid credit card through April 2011 must be used to process any reservation.
- To pay for all night's room and tax, the credit card used to guarantee this reservation must be presented at check in or the hotel's credit card authorization form must be completed and submitted prior to arrival.
- Rooming lists for 10 or more rooms are due by February 1, 2011.
- All unreserved blocked rooms will be released on February 2, 2011.
- Rooms guaranteed with a credit card will forfeit one night's room and tax on each room within a sub block (10 rooms or more) when cancelled beginning February 2, 2011.
Kid's Nite Out
Kid’s Nite Out is Central Florida’s number one choice for professional childcare at all hotels, resorts and vacation homes. Kid’s Nite Out offers in-room childcare, mother and father helpers for assistance at the theme parks, and care for pets. All employees are certified in CPR and First Aid, complete specific training, and are subjected to thorough reference and national background checks.
Contact Shani Thompson for additional information: +1.407.828.0987; www.kidsniteout.com
You may book your air travel directly with SBS 2011's official travel agent, National Travel at
800-624-8283 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SBS Conference has partnered with Destination Express, an exclusive point to point transfer service designed specifically for SBS attendees, will provide arrival transfers from the Orlando International Airport and departure transfers from the Gaylord Palms Resort. Uniformed Destination Express staff will greet each attendee in baggage claim with a logo sign.
This is an advance reservation service exclusive for SBS Conference attendees.
DISCOUNTED ARRIVAL TRANSFER
Saturday, March 26 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ($23 per person)
Sunday, March 27 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ($23 per person)
ALL arrival transfers will depart Orlando International Airport approximately every 30 minutes between the times stated above. Destination Express will transfer SBS attendees directly to the Gaylord Palms Resort.
DISCOUNTED DEPARTURE TRANSFER
Thursday, March 31 8:00 am - 3:00 pm ($21 per person)
If you are traveling outside of the dates and times reflected above, Destination Express will be happy to assist you. However, you MUST complete the fax form and forward to Destination Express. They will be happy to contact you with options.
Reservations must be made by March 24 via the reservation website www.destinationexpress.com/SBS or by faxing the reservation form to +1.888.271.1658.