SLAS Publishes Two Internationally Recognized Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals
JALA and JBS readers and authors are laboratory science and technology professionals who work primarily in life science R&D. Together, JALA and JBS address the full spectrum of issues that are mission-critical to this important audience, enabling scientific research teams to gain scientific insights, increase productivity, elevate data quality, reduce lab process cycle times or enable experimentation that otherwise would be impossible.
Specifically, JALA explores ways in which scientists can adapt advancements in technology to be useful for scientific exploration and experimentation. In direct relation to this, JBS reports how scientists use this adapted technology to pursue new therapeutics for unmet medical needs, including assay development, identification of chemical probes and target identification and validation in general.
SLAS Member Subscription Information
- SLAS Combination Memberships (BSS & LAS) allow print subscriptions and full online access to both SLAS journals.
- Regular members of the Biomolecular Sciences Section (BSS) receive a print subscription and full online access to the Journal of Biomolecular Screening (JBS) only.
- Emerging Economy, Early Career Professional, Retired and Student members of BSS receive full online access to JBS only.
- Regular members of the Laboratory Automation Section (LAS) receive a print subscription and full online access to the Journal of Laboratory Automation (JALA) only.
- Emerging Economy, Early Career Professional, Retired and Student members of LAS receive full online access to JALA only.
- E-Members do not receive print subscriptions or password-protected access to either journal.