Biology no longer operates in "flat land." Building, measuring, and screening human tissue models are now routine in the discovery landscape. This symposium focuses on four distinct -- yet interrelated -- aspects of this work. You'll learn best practices for 3D tissue culture and comparisons to chip-based methods. We’ll show you how to extract meaningful research results from high-throughput microscopy and imaging (and the mass of data they generate) and we’ll explore stem cell culture, organoid generation and tissue miniaturization. Finally, you’ll learn how these technologies enable meaningful results in human disease models.
Benefits to attendees include:
• Network with members of the global life sciences community
• Compare and benchmark your operations against best practices
• Learn about innovative technologies that will transform your practices
• See examples of successful collaboration with external and internal partners
• Grow professionally through presenting your work in a podium or poster presentation