Learn From Leaders
How can we be competitive, innovative and creative in pitching a brilliant ideas?
What can we do to bring a new product on the market?
In what ways does effectively translating great research result into a successful start-up?
This showcase will provide insights in each of these topics, answer questions and stimulate new ones. Get an edge in your career and discover your next steps!
Registration is FREE and open to all.
Public-Private Partnerships and Translational Centers in Drug Discovery
- Bert Klebl, Ph.D - Managing Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Lead Discovery Center (Dortmund, Germany)
- Peter Nussbaumer, Ph.D. - Managing Director, wings4innovation Ltd. (Vienna, Austria)
Bringing Innovation to Life - New Products to Market
- Ollie Graham-Yooll, M.Sc., M.B.A. - Venture Lead, Sia Partners (London, England, UK)
- Ian Shuttler, Ph.D. - Head of Strategy and Portfolio Management, TECAN (Männedorf, Switzerland)
- Marina Hopp, M.Sc. - Consultant, UP ‘Up There Everywhere’ Marketing agency
- David Coorey, Vice President Global Sales, Abcam plc (Hartford, England, UK)
Turning Ideas Into Successful Startups
- Peter Simpson, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Medicines Discovery Catapult (Alderley Park, Cheshire, United Kingdom)