We'll See You in Seattle
The SLAS 2022 AI Data Pipelines for Life Sciences Symposium is a two-day event featuring the latest research on MLOPS, applications, techniques, and architectures of data and their uses in the life sciences.
Who Should Attend?
- AI/data/ML professionals
- Emerging scientists interested in data/ML
- Early career scientists and students
- explore the tools and techniques to collect and prepare data sets to train a ML model.
- discuss methods for curating pre-existing data sets for use in machine learning model training.
- discuss the role of AutoML on the future of training machine learning models.
- learn about the current tools and techniques used for high-throughput screening – how can automated lab equipment improve the processes involved in drug discovery and manufacturing?
- explore how using ML/AI connections in the cloud and the internet of things can improve life science manufacturing.