Welcome to the Online Learning section where you can access modules and sessions that will help you get ahead in your career.
*To access the modules and sessions, you must sign up for a complimentary Student Membership. Follow the button below and when prompted, use code COMPS at check out.
Once registered, click on the links below for unlimited access.
Redeem Complimentary Student Membership
Upcoming Get Ahead Sessions
SLAS Get Ahead discussions are geared towards students, graduate students and early-career professionals looking for tips and advice for navigating the initial stages of their careers.
There are no upcoming Get Ahead sessions scheduled, but please check back for future events!
Recent recordings include:
- Why You Should Plan for Change as Part of Your Career Journey
- Turn Failure to Success
Access Past Get Ahead Sessions
The sessions below are accessible within the full SLAS2021 and SLAS2022 International Conference and Exhibition recording packages. Your complimentary Student Membership allows access to each package. Click on the buttons to access each package, then click “Contents” to find the corresponding session tab listed next to each title.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Panel on the Clear Case for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Life Sciences (SLAS2022, Featured Panels)
- WomXn and the Path to Computer Science (SLAS2022, Ignite)
- WomXn of SLAS Special Interest Group (SLAS2021 Special Interest Groups)
Future Proof Your Training
- AI for the Future of Work in Biotech (SLAS2022, Data Science and AI)
- AI in Labs: Improving Research, Products and a Look to the Future (SLAS2022, Featured Panels)
- Emerging Trends in Digital Health: The Future of Healthcare (SLAS2022, Featured Panels)
- Impact of Remote and Changing Workforce on Lab of the Future (SLAS2022, Data Science and AI)
- The Sweet Spot for Sustainable Labs of the Future (SLAS2022, Data Science and AI)
- Workplaces of the Future: Future Topics and Trends for Human-Machine Interactions (SLAS2022)
- Implications for Lab Automation (SLAS2022)
- Why Data Maturity is Essential to the Lab of the Future (SLAS2022, Data Science and AI)
Access SLAS2022 Content Access SLAS2021 Content