Join SLAS at The Broad Institute
In this section, you'll find the Schedule at a Glance, and information on registration, hotel and travel accommodations.
This two-day event will address the successes and limitations of using 3D systems in discovery and applied research while acknowledging the need for improvements to ensure widespread adoption.
Topics will include:
- current and near-future enabling technologies,
- applications of such systems in high-throughput screening,
- advances in imaging and analysis of data generated
- and the expansion into novel model systems.
Attend to experience:
- opportunities to discuss applications and best practices surrounding 3D systems in drug discovery processes with real-world case studies and examples,
- a variety of hands-on and interactive sessions built upon up-to-the-minute research
- and networking opportunities to allow for informal knowledge sharing and idea generation.
Special thanks to this year's SLAS 2022 Americas Building Biology in 3D Symposium Program Committee:
- Glauco Souza, Ph.D. (Greiner Bio-One)
- Ross Lagoy, Ph.D. (Element Biosciences)
- Jessica McClure (MaxCyte, Inc.)
- Timothy Spicer, Ph.D. (Scripps Research Florida)
- Herve Tiriac, Ph.D. (UCSD Moores Cancer Center)
Nathan Coussens, Ph.D.
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
Hans Clevers, Ph.D.